Professional Debra Oceanic
stain-resistant leather upper, slip-resistant outsole, removable footbed, leather lining and insole, rocker motion, elastic side gore, heel height 1.5 inches
The Debra Oceanic is a closed-heel clog with a textured irridescent leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- Elastic at the instep allows for a secure fit.
- Lab-rated slip resistant outsole and stain resistant leather coating.
- Leather covered insole allows for your feet to naturally breathe, leaving them feeling fresh and dry.
- Cork, memory foam and polyurethane loaded footbed creating a ‘perfect fit’ by forming to the natural contours of your foot.
- Removable footbed, using our Classic footbed style (you can even insert your own orthotics!)
- Mild rocker outsole engineered to roll naturally to encourage proper posture.
- Hand sewn topstitching finish, leather lining, superior arch support, and padded Achilles heel.
- Suitable for casual and professional environments, providing comfort and support to individuals on their feet for extended periods of time.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) approved.
- Heel height: 1.5″